January 15, 2005

I Never Thought I'd Say This But...


...Hugh Grant rocks.*

From the Tsunami Aid - A ("I'm a Celebrity and Look How Much I Care") Concert for Hope:
"Hello America. I am always just slightly uneasy when showbiz people stand up and appear to be telling people what they should be thinking or feeling or doing with their money, but, uh, all I can say is, I've written a check and I'm famously stingy. So, um, here for your amusement are Roger Waters and Eric Clapton with an old Pink Floyd number, 'Wish You Were Here'.'"
And I'm tempted to call up and ask for Brad Pitt and tell him I'll donate $500 if he gets up and punches out Jay Leno the next time he gets on camera and opens his big, fat stupid pie hole.

*Clearly I had had a little too much wine when I posted this last night - Krup

No comments: