April 24, 2008

Why I Hate Hillary Clinton


Jon Stewart breaks it down:

Clinton: "If we had the same system as the Republicans, I'd already be the nominee."

Stewart: "So what it comes down to is, that you would win the nomination if Democrats were Republicans. That sounds like one tremendous 'if-you' to the process."
When Clinton, along with all of the other Democratic candidates, agreed to NOT count Michigan and Florida, she was the clear frontrunner. In fact, she declared on This Week with George Stephanopoulos that “It’ll be over by Feb. 5" (this, however, did not stop her from shamelessly campaigning in Florida after pledging not to). Now that things haven't quite gone the way she planned it (February 5th? If only...), Hillary finds herself in a mathematically impossible situation to snag the nomination without Florida and Michigan. She is suddenly desperate to change the rules and make the popular vote, not the delegate vote, determine the nominee (after all was said and done about Hillary's double-digit Pennsylvania win that was in reality 9.4%, Hillary only gained 9 delegates; she also, contrary to popular belief, lost Texas but she's such a sore loser that her campaign has actually contemplated taking legal action!).

Well, I'm sorry but you cannot change the rules to suit your needs. Period. But try telling that to a Clinton:
"I'm very proud that as of today, I have received more votes by the people who have voted than anybody else, and I am proud of that," Clinton said at a rally in Indianapolis. "It's a very close race, but if you count, as I count, the 2.3 million people who voted in Michigan and Florida, then we are going to build on that."
She wants to build on a pile of crap. That's why I hate her.

BTW: When I was a wee lad, my parents often told me that hate was a strong word. Admittedly, I often carelessly tossed it around. For instance, I once said I hated Art Fleming, the former host of TV's Jeopardy! Okay, so that was a stretch. But I'm older and wiser now so, trust me, I don't use the word lightly. People in power (especially those who work for us) are not above rules. They are not allowed to lie to us. Haven't we had enough of that shit for the last 7 years?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hillary Clinton is a disgrace for women everywhere. She has always wanted to be the top-dog and was even willing to stay with her cheating, lying husband becuase she planned to run for President. Her voice and just looking at her makes me sick. She needs to GO AWAY and GO AWAY SOON. If elected I think America has made the biggest mistake EVER. If we have to go through 4 or 8 years of CLINTON SCANDALS again we should all consider moving out of the country. I can't think of a bigger embarrassment the the United States than Hillary ROTTEN Clinton. SICK SICK SICK OF THE CLINTON'S

Anonymous said...

Both Clintons are liars and cheaters and will do anything, and I mean anything, for self gain.They twist facts, lie on camera, and I am sure even lie to each other, just to win or achieve whatever is on the agenda. God forbide if we see another Clinton White House. Both should just go away and stay away. They are pathetic. And they should take their daughter too!