February 24, 2005

It's An Honor Just To Be Nominated,
Blah, Blah, Blah



No, seriously, I was truly honored to have been a finalist for Most Humorous Post in this year's Koufax Awards. I was in extremely good company. And, the good thing about not winning is now I don't have to buy all those drinks I promised to my friends who voted for me (the deal was people: I had to win for you to qualify for the free booze)...

Congrats to all the winners. Go to Wampum for more details and do yourselves a favor and check out all of these fine blogs:
Best Blog: Daily Kos
Best Pro Blog: Talking Points Memo
Best Writing: Hullabaloo
Best Post: "If America Were Iraq, What Would it be Like?" by Juan Cole
Best Series (tie): "The Rise of Pseudo-Fascism" by David Neiwert and "Cheers and Jeers" by Bill at Daily Kos.
Best Group Blog: MyDD
Most Humorous Blog: Jesus' General
Best Expert Blog: Informed Comment
Best Single Issue Blog (tie): TalkLeft and Grits for Breakfast
Best New Blog: Mouse Words
Most Deserving of Wider Recognition: Suburban Guerrilla
Best Commenter: Meteor Blades

No comments: