January 27, 2005
New Allegations of Voter Fraud
(I'm told I should "get over it" but...I...just...can't...dammit)
Serious new election tampering allegations have emerged from an Ohio county, where witnesses allege that stickers were placed on presidential election ballots, RAW STORY has learned.Now add this new allegation to these previous allegations:
Several volunteer workers in the Ohio recount in Clermont County, Ohio have prepared affidavits alleging serious tampering, violations of state and federal law and possible fraud. They name the Republican chief of Clermont’s Board of Elections Daniel Bare and the head of the Clermont Democratic Party Priscilla O’Donnell as complicit in these acts.
These volunteers, observing the recount on behalf of the Greens, Libertarians and Democrats, assert that during the Dec. 14, 2004 hand recount they noticed stickers covering the Kerry/Edwards oval, whereas the Bush/Cheney oval seemed to be “colored in.”
Some witnesses state that beneath the stickers, the Kerry/Edwards oval was selected. The opti-scan ballots were then fed into the machines after the hand recount.
1. Uncounted punch-card and provisional ballots.and tell me again to get over it.
2. Fraud through default settings on touch-screen voting machines.
3. 'Ghost' absentee voters in Trumbull County.
4. Implausible voter turnout figures.
5. Vote-tabulation fraud in Miami County.
6. Vote-tabulation fraud in Warren, Butler, Clermont (and other) Counties.