October 07, 2004

 

OK, He Can Do Your Homework...*

...but keep him away from your piano. And whatever you do, Don't Go Into The Barn.
tw

Go here to listen to a great Tom Waits/BBC Radio Interview sent to me by my new friend, The Eyeball Kid. Tom talks about songwriting, pianos, Bush, politics and the war. He claims he's not qualified. He sounds like he knows a lot more about the world than the Shrub.

And, because I love you, here's another little taste of Tom's brilliant new album, Real Gone..

*see previous Waits post

Comments:
Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW
 
Cool blog you have. I have a work from home typing related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is work from home typing
 
Whoa, I came stumbled on a blog pretty similar to yours earlier today. I also have one that pretty much talks about work from home mom related stuff. You should check it out sometime.
 
work from home idea issues can be daunting for the new work at home business. As you know, many people take on the wrong business and simply fail. Completing your own research regarding work from home idea issues is possibly the best place to start before anyone leaps into a home based business.
 
Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers computer work at home related stuff.
 
Cool blog - Check out my site if you need help finding a good low interest credit card. Credit Cards
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?