March 13, 2009

Hero




Jon Stewart took on Jim Cramer last night. Their was no contest. Sample Stewart:
"I understand you want to make finance entertaining. But it's not a fucking game...And I -- when I watch that, I get, I can't tell you how angry that makes me. Because what it says to me is that you all know. You all know what's going on. You can draw a straight line from those shenanigans to the stuff that was being pulled at Bear and at AIG and all this derivative market stuff that is this weird Wall Street side bet... Listen, you knew what the banks were doing and yet were touting it for months and months. The entire network was. And so now to pretend this was some crazy once-in-a-lifetime tsunami that no one could have seen coming is disingenuous at best and criminal at worst."
Here's the entire, uncensored interview:







Jon Stewart. Fake Journalist. Doing the Job of "Real" Journalists.

No comments: