September 30, 2008

Interview Sarah Palin

...courtesy of a computer-generated program that creates Palin-like answers to important questions most journalists will be prevented from asking her:
Q: How will you fix the economy?

The economy and putting it back on the side of the people, and that was some destruction. terrible destruction on that day. but since September 11, Americans uniting and rebuilding and committing to never letting that happen again. I agree with taking the fight to the terrorists who are concerned about the need to have nuclear weapons, what can we do about it. No way, not Americans. We do not let them come onto our soil and try to find you some and I'll bring them to you. I answered him yes because I have not and I have not and I think our presence in Iraq that John McCain and I think it was AIG, important call there, though, because of the day are going to continue good relations with Saakashvili there.
For more, go here.

(h/t BoingBoing)

No comments: