April 10, 2008

After a long, frustrating day...


(waiting for a Time/Warner "technician" to fix both our phone and internet service only to have his "dispatcher" call my cell phone to let me know his "technician" was on the way but for some reason have his call go directly to my voicemail and for no reason (that I can think of) NOT leave his number and extension where I could call him to let him know that I was, indeed, home...to then desperately try to reach SOMEONE/ANYONE from Time/Warner Customer "Support" to track down either the "dispatcher" or "technician" and let them know I was home...to be left on hold for 10 minutes...to go to my front window and see the Time/Warner "technician" DRIVE AWAY without even bothering to buzz my apartment...to then scream my lungs off at the Customer "Support" person to get that "technician" to turn the fuck around...and to ultimately end up with a "Sorry, but you were told you needed to be home and we're going to have to charge you $30 bucks for the missed appointment" and still end up without internet or working phone service but told someone could come back tomorrow so I could waste another day)

...nothing soothes the savage beast like an evening out at Shea with friends, multiple beers, a dog, fries, a win against the Sillies and a close up view of the best mascot in sports, Mr. Met:

Mr Met

Thank you GL for the great seats and the perfect cure for my ready-to-explode head...

No comments: