March 07, 2008

Wish I Had Written That

"The events of September the 11th, 2001 demonstrated the threats of a new era. I say 'new' because we found that oceans which separate us from separate -- different continents no longer separate us from danger," which is, like, one of the Rude Pundit's favorite Bush administration mantras because every time Bush says it, the earth rumbles with the sounds of dead Native Americans spinning.
- The Rude Pundit
That's why the Rude one gets paid the big bucks...

1 comment:

Geeky Tai-Tai said...

Yes, that's true, and it's also why I actually donated to his blog last year. Thanks so much for introducing him to me because he says it like it is... in a rather pervy way, but that's neither here nor there to me. No, that's not true. I love the way he writes nasty stuff about nasty people running our country. The Rude Pundit knows what he's talking about and is able to substantiate all of his historical references. I love the guy!