January 23, 2008

Crisp Eyelashes with Noodles


From Negativland's new DVD compilation (plus bonus CD), Our Favorite Things:


fave
(Click to watch)

and Sing-a-Long with Julie:
Raindrops on kittens and schnitzel on roses,
Nose cream on my nose whiskers and crisp eyelashes with noodles,
Wild Geese that fly with their wings tied up with strings,
These are a few of my favorite things.

Ponies in dresses and warm, warm doorbells and brown raindrops,
Girls with blue whiskers tied up with noodles,
Wild kettles that fly with bright copper wings,
These are a few of my favorite things.

The dog bites; the bee stings.
I simply remember my favorite things,
And then I feel so bad.

Lashes that sting on colored girls tied up with blue satin sashes,
Wild brown girls tied up in warm strings,
Wild, wild white girls that melt into nose cream,
These are a few of my favorite things.

Nose cream on ponies, nose cream on kittens,
Nose cream on roses and nose cream on mittens,
Bells and bells and bells and bells and bells and bells and bells and bells and
Wild geese shit.

When, when, when, when, when, when the bee stings
I simply remember my dog bites
And then I feel so, so bad.

No comments: