April 27, 2007

Dora the Rude, Thoughtless Little Pig


Dora
(Click to watch)


(hat tip to freakgirl; NSFW)

"Editor's" note: I don't think a bad phone call makes Alec Baldwin a bad man. As a matter of fact, I think that it's entirely possible that his 11 year old daughter is "a rude, thoughtless little pig." I will admit that his lack of control lacks something to be desired but as far as we know, he's not an abusive dad (certainly there have been no charges brought against him). Regardless, I prefer to separate the man from his art. I hope he continues with 30 Rock (a friend of mine just said yesterday that Baldwin is the only irreplaceable member of that cast) and I hope Alec continues to steal every movie he appears in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bush rocks none of the democrats will get elected trust me go republican democrats can shove it real far!!!!

Anonymous said...

sorry typo deocrats will not win and they cant sing hah hah hah!!!