October 06, 2006

Photoblogging The Mets


I had the pleasure of attending last night's 4-1 Mets victory over the Dodgers. I had the even greater pleasure of sitting in the 7th row behind the Dodgers' dugout. Here are a few pics from the evening:

7th row
The view from the 7th row.

Tony
Hey, our seats were as good as Tony Roberts' and Ron Leibman's. All I could keep thinking was, "Twins, Max."

Nicole
Nicole: Box Seat Beer & Hot Dog Goddess

Mr. Met
Mr. Met: The best mascot in the world. Who cannot love a guy with a giant baseball head?

Moon
Full moon over Shea Stadium. A perfect night for baseball. If Ernie Banks had been there, he would have said, "Let's play two!"

Wagner
Oh my god! Billy Wagner only has one leg!!!!

Wagner
Don't worry kids. Billy's alright. And he actually had a 1-2-3 ninth inning. A minor Mets' miracle.

mets win
Mets Win!!!

post game
Game over. Back in my neighborhood.

No comments: