February 04, 2006

"You're an Asshole...Can I Be Your Best Friend?"



Donald Rumsfeld, Mr. Diplomacy:

rummy
The right side of his mouth - "The Iranian regime is today the world's leading state sponsor of terrorism."

rummy2

The left side of his mouth - Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld urged the world Saturday to find a diplomatic solution to halt Iran's nuclear program: "The world does not want, and must work together to avoid, a nuclear Iran."
Makes me want to break out into song:
"Better cut off all identifying labels
Before they put you on the torture table...

Never said I was a stool pigeon
I never said I was a diplomat
Everybody is under suspicion
But you don't wanna hear about that

'Cause you tease, and you flirt
And you shine all the buttons on your green shirt "
Elvis Costello, "Green Shirt"

No comments: