June 17, 2005

I Love The Smell Of Impeachment In The Morning



Georgie Boy is in deep doo-doo. Here are the top four stories as of 12:05 a.m. on my Yahoo home page:
White House rejects call for Iraq pullout 
Iraq rebels kill 5 marines in blast 
Halliburton to build new $30 mln Guantanamo jail
U.S. Democrats cite British memo in Bolton fight 
Here are the top three political stories:
Democrats Urge Inquiry on Bush, Iraq
House Ready to Give Pentagon $45B for Wars
Bush Seeks to Calm Anxieties About Iraq
And in entertainment news,
Clinton, Letterman Talk Heart Surgery
I wonder what Conan's gonna talk about with "W" on The Tonight Show in the not-too-distant future. Binge drinking? If I was George, I'd currently be deep in the throes of a bender...especially if I saw the results of this MSNBC poll which asked the question: "Do you believe President Bush misled the nation in order to go to war with Iraq?"

No comments: