January 18, 2005
You've Got To Be Kidding Me
"We are really looking at it and we've had a lot of interest from Broadway."So sayeth Donald Trump at an NBC press conference, talking about the possibility of turning The Apprentice into a Broadway musical.
What number are we up to as far as The Seven Signs of the Apocalypse are concerned? Let's see, we've got (in no particular order):
• The Second Coronation of George W. BushOh shit.
• Fox's Who's Your Daddy?
• Governor Schwarzenegger
• The Olsen Twins in New York (in my neighborhood, no less)
• Paris Hilton, Stupid Whore
• The Apprentice: The Musical
• Mariah Carey's 10th CD, "The Emancipation of Mimi," scheduled for release later this wint...