February 07, 2009

 

Headline of the Week


This is how The Huffington Post linked to this story:
Penis Photo Causes Walkouts At Will Ferrell's Show
People in this country are ridiculously hung up about the naked body.* It's just a penis for crying out loud (I've seen the show and it's a very non-threatening penis).

My favorite part of the article was this statement at the end:
The former president’s spokesman, Robert Saliterman, declined to comment on Friday when asked about the use of the photo.
I wonder how the reporter phrased the question to Saliterman (and did he or she really think Saliterman would provide an answer?).


* I do have limits, however. This made me throw up a little in my mouth:



Kathie Lee is a national obscenity.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?